This course will teach you unerringly what the name says, We’re confident it’ll add more value to your career. KMP® OR Kanban Management Professional is a highly interactive four-day course accredited by the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and The KMP® OR Kanban Management Professional® class focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
Participants will build upon and consolidate what they have learned in KMP I®, the first two days and learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences, the details of the recommended Kanban meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy in the next two days. They will also be learning multiple Agile Transformation Case Studies during these Four days with:
- Other Interesting Activities (Suspense Till You Attend the Training :-))
Kanban is a Management Method for:
- Directly Improving Service Delivery
- Catalyzing Improvements, &
- Evolving a business to be “Fit for purpose”.
This management method can be used to “Kanbanize” any of your Projects/Program/Portfolios following Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid methods. The Kanban Method can be used across the software Industry.
What Can We Learn by Attending LKU’s Kanban Courses?
- Kanban Taskboard Implementation/Review (TKP)
- Deep Learning of Visualization (TKP)
- Choose/Suggest right board for Team following Scrum, Kanban, SCRUMBAN, SAFe or Any other Agile Approaches (TKP)
- To become a Taskboard Implementer/Reviewer across the Scrum, Kanban, SCRUMBAN, SAFe or Any other Agile Approaches (TKP)
- Visualization – Simulation (TKP)
- Design & Implement a Project using Lean Principles, Kanban Method & Agile Practices (KMP-I)
- Kanban Simulation Game (KMP-I)
- Kanban Metrics (KMP-I)
- System Thinking Approach to Implement Kanban (STATIK) (KMP-I)
- Kanban Cadences (KMP-I & KMP-II)
- Kanbanize Any of the Projects/Program/Portfolio following Agile or Waterfall Method (KMP-I & KMP-II)
- System Thinking Approach to Implement Kanban (KMP-I & KMP-II)
- SCRUMBAN or Scrum to Kanban or Kanbanize Scrum Projects (KMP-II)
- Scaling Kanban (KMP-II)
- Apply/Using Kanban at Enterprise Level (KMP-II)
Using this opportunity help you to up skill and move forward to your next career ladder or stand out unique in Project/Program/Portfolio/Release Management at your organization/career. This certification is specifically for professionals who are involved in any product development/support/development projects that are dealing with complexities and uncertainties.
If you really enjoy the prestige that comes from being the best in your field, then you’ll appreciate the professional rewards derived from attaining the KMP®, the profession’s most globally recognized and respected credential awarded by Lean Kanban University.
“Stand out from the throng and exhibit your Agile (Lean/Kanban) project management skills with a globally recognized credential.
What will you receive?
Four days of high-quality instruction from Dileep Appupillai who has over 18 years of experience in Project Management/Program Management/Release Management/Product development, support, enhancement/Training/Consulting & e-Governance for many Fortune500 Companies & Govt. Departments in India as well as Abroad. For courses on our public schedule, refreshments before and during the course, including lunch
- Course materials
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU)
- Lean-Kanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion
- A digital copy of the book Kanban by David J. Anderson
- KMP status recognition, upon completion of all qualifying classes
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organization, or anyone who works with teams following Agile or Waterfall Life Cycle. As such, it will benefit anyone who is involved in using Kanban or considering using Kanban and wanted to Improve Agility across the Team/Project/Service/Organization. It will be helpful both to those new to Kanban and those who have explored Kanban but now want to consolidate their knowledge in a practical setting.
In terms of roles, the course is suitable for Team Members, Teams Leads, Project Leads, Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Technical Leads, Test Leads, HR Managers, Operations Managers, Senior Managers, QA Managers, QA Leads, Agile Coaches, Development Managers, Release Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, Process Consultants / Associates, Anyone interested in Project/Program Management, Anyone who wanted to increase their competency in Project/Program Management, Project and Programme Managers, & Development Team Members (including but not limited to Architects, Designers, Developers, Testers), who want to enhance their Lean / Agile skillset. Attending the course as a full team offers a real opportunity for the entire team to experience and learn Kanban together and creates an excellent foundation for them to move forward.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Completing TKP is desirable, but not mandatory.
How should you prepare for?
Attendees are expected to have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
What about exams & certifications?
This course has been accredited by David J Anderson (creator of the Kanban method) and Lean-Kanban University (LKU). Attendees will receive the following recognition:
1. Digital KMP status certificate attached to Lean Kanban University website profile
2. KMP badge on the LKU website
3. KMP badge file for use in professional websites, business cards and other locations
4. Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members
For further enquiries, contact: